Our Cape Town Wedding Planner Office
Our Cape Town wedding planner office in South Africa is run by Nicci Morris:
Nicolette Weddings’ Cape Town office is run by myself, a seasoned Cape Town wedding planner with over 10 years of industry experience in local and international weddings, as well as large and small scale private, corporate and government events.
I started my career in New York, and then moved across to the UK where I loved working as an Events Manager for the British Government. I then found my way back to Cape Town to head up a co-ordination department in a global engineering firm, before pursuing my dream of utilizing my strong organizational skills while working in the beauty and romance of weddings.
I also completed my Bachelors degree in Psychology during that time, which helps me to work with and understand brides better on a daily basis.
Raised in Cape Town, I have developed my knowledge and network of contacts over a lifetime; at venues, caterers, dress makers, DJs, musicians, photographers, bakeries, florists, equipment hire, au pairs, travel agents, superb honeymoon spots and many more.
My love of planning, organising and bringing together a perfectly orchestrated and enjoyable event, along with my passion for all things beautiful and elegant, makes for the perfect combination for an inspired, and dedicated wedding planner.
We look forward to meeting you, learning your personal style and reflecting it in a wedding that exceeds your dreams.
- Wedding budget planning
- Venue sourcing according to your wedding requirements such as your budget, number of guests, and wedding colour and décor concept
- Venue negotiation, booking, liaison, management and co-ordination
- Marriage officer sourcing and booking, including legal registration of your marriage and documentation
- Wedding photography and videography
- All wedding stationary requirements such as save-the-dates, invitations, and wedding day stationary such as signage, seating charts, table numbers, gift tags and more
- Catering and staff hiring, including bar and waiter staff, wine and menu tasting and selection
- Catering equipment hire, including flooring, tables, chairs, linen, cutlery, crockery, glassware, marquees for outdoor events, as well as setup and strike down
- Wedding cake design, sourcing and booking
- Music services including DJ, singer, band and/or sound and lighting equipment
- Bridal and bridesmaid dresses and accessories
- Hair and makeup artists including a pre-wedding trial
- Wedding favour sourcing and organisation
- Wedding colour and theme concept consulting and design
- Flower and décor bookings for your wedding, including bridal party flowers, ceremony and reception flowers and décor, as well as confetti and table setting design according to your theme/colour scheme
- Gift registry and honeymoon planning guidance
- Comprehensive checklist, milestone countdown list, and wedding day schedule to ensure that absolutely nothing is overlooked
- Co-ordination of the venue and all suppliers on the day of your wedding to ensure that everything runs exactly according to schedule and that your wedding looks precisely how you want it to
Additional services offered by Nicolette Weddings
- Website for your wedding. This includes an entire website, custom built for your wedding, where family, friends and out-of-town guests can check for information and updates on your big event such as venue and local tourist information, accommodation and car hire recommendations, photos, a countdown to the big day, information on your registry, and more.
- Dress consultation and dress makers for bride and bridesmaids, mother of the bride as well as bespoke tailoring for the groom and best man.
- Child care and au pair services
- Travel arrangements for honeymoons
- Prop hire such as photo booths
- Special event car hire such as classic cars limousines or sports cars.
- Legal consulting and ante nuptial contract agreements
- Guest management including, seating arrangements, transport arrangements
- Nicolette Weddings also do alternative weddings, wedding vow renewals, civil unions and church blessings.
To ensure the planning and coordination of your Cape Town wedding is as stress-free and uncomplicated as possible, Nicolette Weddings offers several packages which range from assistance in sourcing and negotiating a venue, through to full wedding planning services for you to choose from, according to the degree of involvement you wish to undertake. These packages do not have any hidden costs and can be tailored to suit your individual preferences.
The process of having a stress-free and gorgeous Cape Town wedding can be summarised in these easy steps:
Step 1: Contact Nicolette Weddings, by emailing us at email@example.com, and please feel free to share any initial thoughts or ideas you may have for your Cape Town wedding so far. We will then send you a quote and arrange a time for us to meet and chat about your wedding in more detail. This can be done in person, over the phone, or via Skype for busy couples or those who live abroad.
Step 2: After our initial chat, if you would like to proceed with booking us as your Cape Town wedding planners, a 50% deposit will secure the booking and we will then get started with the planning immediately.
Step 3: Enjoy your wedding at a stress-free, well organised, and beautiful event, co-ordinated by your Cape Town wedding planner at Nicolette Weddings.